View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I have been listening to the Channeling Erik and I've heard contact will happen in only 3 years. This was from one of the Jaime as channeler videos.
THAT'S ONLY 3 YEARS!
She also said that we are beyond the 50% threshold where people believe open contact is imminent/aliens exist.

But some of us don't even think about possible alien contact with humans at all.

What do you think? Do you know Bashar says his group won't make contact for like another 12 years? But another will make contact much sooner. So both sources say very open contact is on it's way in very soon. SO our society will change!

All I can say is...it can't happen fast enough, hahaha. The thing is we as a species are really not well advanced on the morality/ethics scale and it's really beginning to trip us up. Looking all round, I see a lot of regression, hatemongering, and fearmongering.

So we will need to rely on them for their part to scrupulously not make pacts with individual corrupt, power-hungry governments as was done in the past by some ETs as we've all heard by now. Whilst they lead by example (I hope) regarding peaceable interaction and sharing the reality that we are not alone

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke