View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 02:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We are out of Lockdown here but the way its going i would not be surprised if it happens again.
WE had Wembley for the stupid football no one wore masks.
you had the G summit no one wore masks these are people from different countries. its pathetic the Governments should follow by example but they dont.
I have a front and Back yard so i go out there to potter about people are really feeling down the shine has gone from their eyes,
Lockdown has done a lot more damage than people think. me i recon
every country should sue China for this.
I agree people should wear masks particularly football. If people did the right thing we would not be in a lock down. This is why Government has to have rules trying to force people to do the right thing.

The government did not want a lock down so instead people had to stay home but shops and businesses were open even hand bag shops. The covid got higher and every day the government kept saying stay home but people would not stay home. Three weeks later businesses were forced to close only essential businesses are allowed to open. I would rather a quick short lock down instead of dragging this on for a very long time. Businesses are suffering a lot more because the lock down has been dragging on making things worse. People are not allowed to go to out anywhere except to exercise. I am looking forward getting my life back.
If it is proven that China knew about the virus and did nothing about it to let other countries know then China is to blame. Not the chinese people. There are many lovely kind chinese people. It is the government that is to blame.