View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 04:41 AM
asearcher

Hi Shari, I don't know how you get attachments. I suspect someone in my past has done something, as so too I have been told by others. some ex or connected to an ex. but while in the relationship no such thing, except one wanting me to be involved in it but not saying he himself was, saving his own skin. he maintained he knew some things from another person who had been into such things, not himself. O no. Not himself. Hard not to suspect him looking back.

then I think too if I sink into the low level's existence and i need protection someone has to portray as maybe bad to not be too noticed. I don't know. then i think too emotions such as trauma, depression, anxiety - any good person and spirit can have them and that then can led them down there and meaning if others are there that are alike, of course they will if they can and want to, try to protect you. having negative feelings or trauma don't mean we're bad.

when i have meditated i suspect i have drawn spirits to me, same when I am dreaming. But in reality, in being 100% awake and real in this world - then i have only seen 2 spirits in full body, detailed, and their story, looks were identified by others, had been real, alive once. (It's so cool!!! at least for me, I still have trouble getting over that I saw a spirit this way when me being fully awake. before only someone i know could do that and i would go where, what when? could not see a thing. I always question everything afterwards but this one was hard to. I know 2 aren't much but they are to me, hi hi. Sorry if I come across as a goof, e-hum)