View Single Post
Old 29-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Wow!! What a story linen. A story, no doubt that will be with you for the remainder of your life. I'm sure we've all been in a place like that within this life, where we just want to be left alone and not bothered for the rest of eternity. Glad to hear you were able to find what you were looking for in that place, and are able to apply those teachings to this life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
In the book Nosso Lar, the main character is deemed to be a suicide.

It was not a conventional suicide, he just drank a lot and ate a lot of rich foods.

So with that criteria, many people would be suicides - smokers, drinkers, fast food eaters.

So in his afterlife, he ended up in a dark swamp, but eventually, he was rescued and sent to the spirit colony where he lived as normal.

My personal opinion is that suicide does not damn you in any way.

I think when it comes to it, it all still revolves around the emotional state one is in, within their lives, especially at their time of passing.

While it may seem like a small "innocent" thing, a lot of times, it actually is masking something more. Such as a person who is addicted to something, or become a constant drinker, they are more than likely using it to escape the realities of their life and world all around them. In a way there is a void within them, and they are using stuff whether it's food/drink/expensive stuff to try and fill that void.

If one is in that state when they pass, they will still be stuck in that state when they pass. Which, would be akin to hell. And is probably where the idea of being in hell for all eternity come from. It's not forever. It's just, until they wake up from it and leave that state. Upon passing, it is much harder to do so. As you are in a plane that is more emotional/mental than here in the physical. So it will affect you more than it would here.

Most of that turmoil in the realms beyond this one, is self judgement. Fear of being judged. Feeling like a failure, and consumed by it. Which does not help with clearing themselves of their own baggage.