Thread: MAYA
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Order means an orderly or harmonious physical and nonphysical universe. Order is oneness/wholeness, balance, peace and harmony.

First - what do you mean by Non-physical Universe?

Sir, what's the purpose of Creation of this Physical Universe, if there is a non-physical Universe?

Why this physical world is created or formed, expands, contracts,destroys - if there is a non-physical universe?

Quote:
Brahman is order while maya is disorder/chaos. Imbalanced thoughts create maya/disorder/chaos.

So, you say that "Only Imbalanced Thoughts" is Maya.
If I say, Thoughts itself an Ignorance/Maya - what's your response then sir?

Quote:
Maya/disorder/chaos is the result or effect of the physical human (brain) evolving over thousands or millions of years for survival.

If I say, the Living Beings and Maya goes hand-in-hand - and we cannot say which came first (The whole world the born baby see is itself a Maya and only bcz of it's birth - it sees the Maya), what's your reply?

I feel that, only bcz of our "DESIRES" (Some may call "PLAY or LILA") - we are born and entangled to this pleasures,sufferings (a loop). Not, after birth, I get caught in dis-order. The world one perceives at the time of birth/creation (i.e. even when the first organism or an Ape or first Human) itself a 'MAYA'. What is your view?