View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
Many thanks for your reply. How lovely things turned out the way they did for you, it was very uplifting.

I spent my first 2 to 3 years with my father and mother. My late mother told me quite a lot about him, she could see him in me.

I have no idea what happened between the 2 of them and what caused the separation.
However, I do know, he tried desperately to contact her in the early 60'. Many letters were addressed to my mother and sent to her parents home asking if they could be forwarded on to her.

Apparently all the letters were destroyed by her family. During this time she and I were living in the UK.

Quite a sad story really.

I've used Ancestry and a few other sites and traced him up until around the late 1950's.

I even came across the grave of my father's parents (my grandparents)

I know he comes around me and has on a few occasions came through during a mediumship reading.

I'm happy but obviously, I'd love to find his place of rest, even though I know his spirit lives on and a grave is just a grave.

Thank you for your kind words x

There's a site, findagrave.com that ice found helpful.

Best wishes

-Lord Rama to Laxman