View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 11:49 PM
Knower

It seems to me that spiritually valuable humans are routinely oppressed by adverse entities. Often such entities influence other family members so that the target is oppressed much of each day.

The oppression runs over many generations.

A few days ago I pointed out to a woman that she had a ball of dark energy in one of her kidneys. She looked back through her mother's side of the family and immediately found that the adverse energy had come from a great-great grandmother.

She gave the ggg-mother light from her heart and the ggg-mother apologised for putting it there.

Mostly giving heart-light changes relationship with the humans used to oppress the targets

I was dealing with a young woman that had been subject to child abuse and rape including by her father. I asked her to push her light-body outside the planet but she could not. I was rather surprised as it was obvious that she was from the stars. So I said, try again while saying: I have authority. And immediately she was successful, going beyond the galaxies.

Oppression is commonly designed so that the target does not claim its inner authority