View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 04:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Interesting post. I'd appreciate better understanding what you mean by 'tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.' Hardening? Against people? Surely interacting into the social environment might require softening/yielding i.e. not being resistant or have I misunderstood you?

When you say you dislike people, is this because of their values? I feel alienated by most of society due to their allegiance to materialism, notably placing acquiring money on the highest pedestal which I find loathsome.

What is motivating this decision to interact now in society? Are you having to deal with people you don't resonate with due to a job situation maybe?

I am a semi recluse by choice but have good social skills. I'm highly selective in how I spend my time e.g. would only consider certain people worthwhile as friendship possibilities. I value my freedom and would rather be alone than bored in another's company. I am not one of those that gets lonely since I have a creative mind - I value solitude. Is this like yourself I wonder?

If you can offer more info on this current situation of yours, perhaps it would generate more beneficial interactions here. (I have no experience or interest in guides - my advanced intuition is all I need.)

Hii,

Nice on advanced intuition.

I think I’ve been clear in my posts on this site about my situation. I’m not expecting people to remember it or read it all, but nor am I gonna type everything out every time.

What I might clarify, is the link between being old soul/new human and my idea of trying to fit in more. Since as an old soul/new human (or how this is for me) I have a lot to give, but am excluded often (due to my new humanness and thus incapability at times).

With hardening I mean becoming stronger. Not as a personality trait. Rather as a mechanical trait. I can endure intense emotional situations without showing much emotion. I do feel it, but don’t have a need to entirely act on it.