View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 09:29 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

I have come to somewhat of an fragile conclusion as it’s difficult to make it solid. I am “believing” or “assuming” that I’m a new human but an old soul.

What I found happening in this lifetimes are first being “trained” on three factors: controlling my own mind and tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.

This was kinda a long standing phase. A hard one. Have let go most of it.

Now I’m considering a new goal for myself, as I’ve been given a certain freedom of choice now: making these social hours.

This is much like just getting into the social environment and interact. Which is difficult for me. Mostly because I dislike people (to a certain extend, I also LOVE them namely). But also because not that much people really want to interact. So that’s where the learned lessons come in. Having to deal with people whom might be far from my ideal friendship. Also, this is due to management of my environment. The physical as well as my guides and etc seem to do this.

Just wanted to ventilate these thoughts... tried reading some posts of others too as well. I liked what I read, but quite dense material. Not talking vibe. Rather information.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Interesting post. I'd appreciate better understanding what you mean by 'tools for moving, hardening and self-regulation.' Hardening? Against people? Surely interacting into the social environment might require softening/yielding i.e. not being resistant or have I misunderstood you?

When you say you dislike people, is this because of their values? I feel alienated by most of society due to their allegiance to materialism, notably placing acquiring money on the highest pedestal which I find loathsome.

What is motivating this decision to interact now in society? Are you having to deal with people you don't resonate with due to a job situation maybe?

I am a semi recluse by choice but have good social skills. I'm highly selective in how I spend my time e.g. would only consider certain people worthwhile as friendship possibilities. I value my freedom and would rather be alone than bored in another's company. I am not one of those that gets lonely since I have a creative mind - I value solitude. Is this like yourself I wonder?

If you can offer more info on this current situation of yours, perhaps it would generate more beneficial interactions here. (I have no experience or interest in guides - my advanced intuition is all I need.)