View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
FairyCrystal, your advice on listening to the heart is a excellent one indeed !

I have some pyramid crystal, i like them for decoration and for the energy they radiate but i'm not sure about meditating with them or putting them on my body or my chakras for a long time because of the salient angles. Feng Shui is one sense says the same thing i read.

For now with the experience i have, and i'm quite a beginner, i feel it's best maybe to not try to heal with pyramid crystal. They can still be good for me in my environement or for decoration though.
Nothing wrong with meditating with a crystal, but why would you want to put it on a chakra?
I rarely do so myself. Holding a crystal to connect, also looking at it can help, is usually enough. And even that isn't necessary per say, having them in your environment also has an effect.
If you don't want to get sharp energy from a point or one of a pyramid's corners, set them in such a way that these aren't directed at you. I have a few pyramids, 3 approx. same size and a small one. I always put them in the same direction.
I've also been told that if you want to have a pyramid work properly, not only does it need to be the exact scale of the Great Pyramid but also places a certain way. I assume also the same as that pyramid, but not sure.

I'm not sure why you want to work with crystals at all if you feel so uncomfortable about it?
Maybe focus on developing other things before you go there, like grounding, shielding, working with chakras, connecting with your guardian angel, things like that so you feel stronger and more confident.
Maybe an intuitive development course and/or a working with crystals course?

Whatever you do, don't let the stuff you read on the net spook you. Be very selective on what you take in and what should be discarded.