Thread: Dragon realm
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 07:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Dragons are part of the angelic realms, like -logically- the angels, unicorns etc.
There are many different types of dragons you can work with.
Also, AA Michael has a vast legion of dragons, as does AA Uriel.

Diana Cooper has a card deck on Dragons which holds just about every type of dragon in existence, from elemental dragons (water, air, fire, earth) to pink (Quan Yin's dragon) to Crystal dragon, and so on.
Some are 4D, other higher. All that info is in the booklet.

I've done a 'dragon workshop' years ago. Everyone got their own personal dragon, yet I got a Phoenix. I knew, I felt/saw it, and I was familiar with my Phoenix as he had shown himself 1-2 yrs prior. I regularly worked with him.
I didn't say anything, but then my friend who led the workshop did comment on it She could see it and said, "You haven't got a dragon but a Phoenix!"
Whenever I call on a dragon my Phoenix shows up, sometimes alone, sometimes with the dragons I called on.
He's a combi of a guardian angel and a power animal.

As for someone being a dragon... no offense, but that sounds like overactive imagination to me. But to each their own.

What’s the name of this booklet u mentioned??? And can dragons incarnate as humans? This one psychic lady told me I had a dragon soul