Thread: Dragon realm
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
(..) She was a beautiful black child with her hair pulled up into pouf on the top of her head.

So I would say yes?
What a beautiful story! You hit me on so many points I can't begin to share. I am thankful that you are such a cat spoiler. LOL
I think that it also explains to me why sometimes I see people blinking in different ways, pointy ears, and special characteristics that make them stand out from the rest.

In a food-for-thought kind of way, it flabbergasts us, doesn't it? Walking side by side with "mortal humans"or "human mortals" there are also angelic, and demonic beings, elves, gnomes, fairies, alien forms that have nothing to do with mythical beings AND animals...

If it were more widely known if would get the "good boys" (or however Mr Trump called them) skyrocketting... Racism would ignite itself Good thing that only a few of us can discern them