View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Pathfinder

OBE and General Meditation

Hello Everyone!

I've never had a "teacher" about any of these things. I had a friend who used to guide me on things she knew. she was both a witch, a tarot reader, a nurse, a Catholic, a francmason, and a rosecoiser. We hit it off and she did inherit a few things but my mother was reluctant about all these things because the Catholic Church doesnt like them (IMO and experience, they always demonizes whatever does not give them money), so I end up giving them away. I know my friend would not blame me and understood.

She has been long gone and I know she's come to visit me a few times (I can tell because of the incense scent out of nowhere) But her knowledge was somewhat limited. I have read as much as I can from many different authors to get a hold of what I am doing. Some authors seem logical, while others are evidently idiots. (hahaha)

Since about 8 years I stopped doing meditation regularly and OBE. I miss meditating and doing OBEs, but despite grounding myself and not going about looking for trouble, my dogs would seem scared of me as I progressed.

My sister would also start noticing more and more lights floating about and we could feel shadows here and there. So I stopped meditating and doing OBE but I do miss the feel and the experience.

Could maybe someone guide me into what I am doing wrong? During these years I reached out to a teacher who is very kind, and she told me that I should remove all jewelry... I would often wear a protective stone I made myself or silver jewelry (I do not like gold that much, I degrade it)...

Last edited by PecaS : 29-11-2022 at 03:50 PM.