View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Hi Fairy Crystal,

overall i liked your entire comment, there is way too much trying to be what one is not for whatever reason. Just, I am also not stuck on the idea that I have to 'feel good' if i am going to keep going. Sometimes, other motivations seem just as good. lol.
You don't have to feel good all the time, although that would be best of course.
What matters is how long you are going to be in a mood, upset, etc. In other words: is the refraction period short or long?

Normally speaking when more advanced on your path your refraction period gets shorter. Like years ago when I got triggered it could take days for me to recover. Now I sometimes need minutes and the things that triggered me then don't necessarily trigger me anymore.

Then there's the amount of time you're on a higher vibration. If you're around 80% of the time there, then you're fine.
The above mentioned refraction time comes into play here as well. If that is long you likely won't be at 80% much.

Thing is that when you feel happy, high vibrational, there will be less and less that gets to you and gets you off-kilter. It's like upward perpetual motion.

It is interesting though that you have doubt/resistance/question feeling good most of the time?