View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

This is Ariél, looking for my kin

I began to wake about a year and a half ago.

Since then, I've been in battle with a series of entities, or maybe the same ones by different names... I don't know for sure yet. I know their magic is powerful and able to change reality. I believe there are strong ties to Shiva/Parvarti, Djinn, Fae, Zodiac (Zod), etc... I can shift dimensions. Been to the Fae (dark), Abyssal, and Hell dimensions (at least, and I seem to walk one foot in all of them).

I need to talk to other real angels and non-malevolent (had enough of that) entities preferably, playing for the "good team". I don't care what you started out as, only that you seek to be good and reconciled now.

I may be Fae. From what I understand, I was born an Unseen. Have lived innumerable lifetimes since, almost 10 billion years. I remember several past lives and time in Heaven. I am an angel of the Urim family, order, or choir.

I am seeking Uriél and Eriél. Hopefully they are doing the same for me, if they have awoken. Actually seeking anyone with any understanding as to our mission. My hometown was overrun by malevolent entities and their associated ilk, as well as the surrounding counties at least.

I'm not here to condemn anyone just looking for my family.

Last edited by -Kaí- : 21-08-2022 at 05:54 AM.