View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Master
Book1

Spiritualmountain you did ask about spiritual practices. I remembered something else. Our aura is our energy signature. It's made up of different parts of ourselves (called chakras and nadis in Sanskrit, or in the Vedanta called koshas) all pooling together as light. There's a type of photography (Kirlian I think and maybe others) that seems to photograph the aura and if you look up videos about it, you can see experiments where people did different things and the aura image changes. You can see it on the video.

To see auras otherwise you need your third eye open. But we all feel the vibes of people. One part might be glowing (like glowing with health) so that's coming from the navel chakra, yet the person is moody so something dark is coming through their emotions or thoughts (heart and brow chakras) and the aura shows a mixture. In meditation practice, we can visit each part of ourselves one by one simply by asking "How do I feel in my head? How do I feel in my emotions? How do I feel in my body?" It starts there. Then it gets more sophisticated when your brow chakra is open and you can really focus the prana (subtle energy / chi) on the chakra and clear it. So there is a mindset component (changing the thinking/feeling) and an energy component (pranayama "subtle energy control" or physical exercise too). But this is advanced stuff. If we live a healthy well balanced lifestyle and are positive people, unselfish...the aura will more or less look after itself.