Thread: money
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
At the beggining,i thoughted mediums,magicians,healers etc,are advanced spiritual persons,blah blah blah.
Experience proved me wrong.Money rules them as well.They don't even move their finger without being paid.No matter if you die,or a demon attacking your home and your family,the spiritual guys won't help you without money.

Of course there are sincere people out there but they're very few.We have some of them on the forum as well.

Yep. It pains me that people claim they are of higher thinking yet don't even do things pro-bono. Then again, I humbly admit I am biased in this way of thinking as I'm currently being spiritually harassed and any help have their hands out asking for money for their service which is making even my new found over-abundance of positive thinking, negative of them. There's hardly many excuses for it, especially if the person is well endowed in income already.

It's extremely disappointing and I can't help but want to cry over the idea of people abusing their 'wisdom' and abilities for personal gain. It sucks...