View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Master

Replies & Clarifications Four …

BE … good to see you back. I always found worth in your earlier offerings and encouragement.

To clarify a bit … I am not here to compare, contradict, or compete for or against the various religions or the geographical Eastern verses Western. Each religion and philosophy has tremendous value within their realms of teaching. I am mostly here to try and address the progressive / evolutionary nature of the Path.

I have used the progressive style of our educational systems to somewhat portray this. let’s try another approach …

Let’s take a huge skyscraper building in New York City … or the Eiffel Tower in Paris … or the pyramids in Egypt …

Each of those started out as a mere concept in someone’s mind. After many ponderings as to design, function, value, stature, durability, and necessary construction materials needed … blueprints were drafted and again pondered over before the final prints were approved. Then contractors are hired, the building materials gathered, the manpower assembled, the land bought and cleaned, etc. Ultimately the structure rises … is finished … and becomes a part of the landscape.

The religions and philosophies formed to promote what they offer in their understanding and outline of “the Path” is quite similar. Everything starts somewhere … and goes somewhere. A core understanding of God is formed … and then broken down into the various religions and philosophies according to those who wish to “refine” and augment their set of teachings. Each is fabulous at their stage of guidance.

I have no doubt whatsoever the value and worth of the “accomplished siddha’s” and other proponents of the Eastern … or Western religions.

Let’s just say …

That an individual approaches, accepts, and deeply follows the Eastern religions for lifetime after lifetime. Let’s just say … that this same individual becomes very skillful in the ways of the mind and the design of each lifetime and such … as you pointed out.

Let’s just say … this goes on for a thousand lifetimes … each building upon the other. This goes on for one-and-a-half eternities. ( An obvious tongue-in-cheek statement … just to carry a concept forward. )

Eventually … that individual is gonna ask … is there something beyond?

Yes … there is. That’s mostly what I am here to just suggest. I am not here to demand it. I am not here to demand that “whatever” is the only way. I am just broadening the scope a bit … widening the vision … the understanding.

The above person could say to him / herself … “So what if there’s possibly something beyond … I love what I’m doing and I’m gonna continue for another one-and-a-half eternities.”

Way cool.

All I’m saying is … there is a more broad view … a wider expression of Life … a more full expansion of Truth … beyond the Eastern *or* Western religions and philosophies.

Some of the topics as asked within this forum are the same questions each religion asks … and has asked for eons. It’s perhaps helpful to catch a glimpse in where they may fall in the progression of understanding … to coin a phrase.

Hopefully you will continue to find some value in what I put forth here … and I again value your input. I believe that what I am really trying to accomplish here is to carry on with some kind of broadening of viewpoint without getting sidetracked by assaults, contradictions, and demands. That’s why I designed the whole “Replies and Clarifications” approach … to keep it separate from where I hope to take all of this.

When the consensus by those in the forum board is … “Enough … we’ve had enough … please stop … “ … these posts will stop. I am not here to aggravate anyone.

In the meantime … on we go. Keep your inquiries and personal assessments coming, BE. They are appreciated.

Another post to follow later.