View Single Post
Old 28-11-2020, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey,

For sure, not if one wants to claim that what was realised is an ultimate truth that is beyond the mind . If it isn't a realisation beyond the mind then it's not a realisation that encapsulates a comparison .

One always needs a companion in this respect otherwise one doesn't have an understanding of what self and mind and truth is compared to not .

If there has only ever been a hall of mirrors present, then one is not seeing beyond their own reflection .

x daz x
Hey there Teds,
Mystics say we are each of us a universe, and thus if you save a life, you save a universe. If each of us is our own universe, we need a multiverse to grow and allow for choice. So...quantum physics is beginning to make sense on the large scale as well, hahaha

I'd say even though mind translates in some fashion, since we are individuated consciousness...still, it's a both/and situation, more so than an either/or. We minimize the filters in spirit...we communicate with as much transparency and authenticity as we are capable. For example, working with the guides or with soul family. If we cannot communicate with authenticity, we really cannot do much with intention and clarity in spirit, for certain.

With minimal filters, with guides, with presence, with illumination...it is both within mind and beyond mind. So, whatever grace, support, love, insights, and truths we may apprehend and receive, those we may bring back with us. To our day-to-day, waking reality and consciousness.

Which begs the question...how do we support one another on our journeys? For many folks, they may not relate to face-to-face work in spirit with guides because they don't perceive spirit through what I call extrasensory ways. On the other side, I try not to be too hard on myself for not resonating with ritual prayer...though I do get that communal prayer is good and I do get that opening up in spirit is good (and I'm working on it)...and that's exactly what many do in their private prayer.

Some find God through prayer to a loving but faceless, wordless presence. Some find comfort in ritual. For many folks, though, God is found mainly in the support we provide to one another...and also in nature and all that is. And that is why when we walk the walk day-to-day with kindness and (hopefully) insight, clarity, and equanimity, we can not only be the change we want in the world, but we can also be there for one another in the way many of us receive God most directly, concretely, and profoundly.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke