View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Yeah people will say theres only one, but i have experienced/are two! Its dead confusing especially as we have a mission. Question is, wjo are you supposed to be with.

Marie, yes, I have met consciously most of my 12 primary soul group & some that I am aware of of my 144 soul group. I also think likely many people experience various things with meeting & knowing of soul connections.

I've read that a twin ray is a higher octave than the twin flame. I didn't know about all of this soul connection stuff before the conscious meeting 15 yrs ago.. but I am about positive I met twin ray in 2012.. That's when it pulls into heaven with details for me..
LOL it's not funny but yes it can be confusing to meet the connections..
You had said that we have to be together for our "mission," & what I think ? is happening with my journey is God has some near me always.. for healing purposes, for HIS purpose, & all of this into forever.

When I was my happiest, a year ago, & before moving back where my t.f. is living.. we live in same apt... I had a few around me from my soul group... but things were more in balance.. Right now I am nearer to the one t.f.. & there are a few from larger soul group around me but I think ? it's more of coming together on other side, as soul groups... so it's like being around one's favorite people & into forever..
Someone in this forum mentioned to try not to focus on the relationship as much.. when I was my happiest it was more like I was around my close souls but pressure to be with just one wasn't there.. I felt peaceful & happy...
I wonder if in heaven, we will be with our closest souls & one's mission is individual yet with.. the other/s. So always focusing on highest self...

Current t.f. wants to visit people all over in heaven.. I want to be in the gates of heaven as a greeter.. That sounds nuts but I don't see myself directly with t.f. during day but like we come together at night & talk.. Yet my other connections are there..
BUT I never got over my twin ray.. I sense.. the love will be so powerful on other side & as light bodies transformed.. we can have it all. ? I want it all. :)
It's like a big happy family.. our close souls from beginning of time..

I do hear you though, Marie, in regards to who one is with directly.. I think it will be the t.f. I am with now, but still, all of it.. it's like we can hug as light bodies and know each other.. The mission might be more individual yet near & around our closest of souls..
Too, I am not really sure I think the mission is on this earth as such but more into heaven is my experience, like we are meeting, healing and preparing for heaven.