View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 12:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
When I did a "week ahead" spread for myself yesterday it basically said "Welp, you're f***ed this week aren't you? Try to palm off whatever you can now..."

Here's hoping this will be better! :)

* RWS

Think about: 2 of Pentacles. What can I ACTUALLY juggle successfully at this time?

Do: 4 of Cups rev - get things the f*** off my plate

Challenge: The Hermit - being able to go inside and find enough quiet to make the realisations I need to make

Ally: 6 of Pentacles. I don't quite fully get this. Is it about valuing myself? I look at the main figure as he's tossing coins - even the smallest bit of effort is deeply appreciated by the recipient. Perhaps I need to remember how much my time is worth - I'm already not getting paid well enough as is. That might make it easier to step away from things :)
Ugh I feel like this week is going to be a repeat of last week. I am so DONE with things being high-octane. I want there to be nothing on my plate.

* RWS

Think about: 7 of Wands. Being assertive, getting things done, staying on top of things - being a fighter, not a quitter.
FT clarifier:9 of Coins rev. "I'm too busy for other people's s***! I've got my own s*** to handle!"

Do: 3 of Wands reversed. Staying put. Staying still. Keeping my ground. Seeing the bigger picture whilst not losing sight of where I am.
FT clarifier: 8 of Wands rev. "DO NOT DISTURB ME FROM MY FLIGHT PATH"

Challenge: The Fool reversed - either taking foolhardy steps/not thinking too much in advance about what I'm doing/where I'm going - OR not being afraid to take any risks at all. Clarifier: The Magician, which makes no sense to me because I'm too emotionally compromised.
FT clarifier: 6 of Coins rev. "KEEPING IT ALL TO MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
SP: 6 of Pentacles - (oooooh same card other way) - checks and balances. Is it worth it? Measure the cost vs benefit.

Ally: 9 of Swords reversed. HUH? Peak anxiety being an ally? (Unless it's that anxiety keeps me so fuelled that I need less sleep...?!)
FT clarifier: "Waking up to the realisation that the end is coming one way or another - the only constant is change, and what's absolutely coming is an ending".