View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, such interesting dreams you have. Is he spiritual this guy, how about his parents? thinking if they invade your dreams like that, could be you are all part of the same soulgroup.

could it be he does not dare to approach you for some reason? if anything or anyone is preventing that from happening?

When I read your answer something just came to me. a aha moment, but not a good one. I just realize that in that past life the ex husband wanted me to prove my love to him by sacrifice. And I would sacrifice and sacrifice and it was never enough. It was not as if I was to have a will of my own. and if I had he would give me an order.

And I can see now for the very first time that I was in the same situation with an ex fiance who only wanted our wedding to be the way he wanted it to be and told me that if I really loved him I would do it that way or else it was off, over. i wasn't prepared for that. It took me by great surprise. he was not interested to hear how I would have liked to have our wedding day.

the same thing...sacrifice...no interest in ones free will...to prove my love...what is up with that sick game? why do this? what did I ever do to get this again and again?

anyways, this reply is not about my sudden realization. Sorry about that. But thank you for your reply, otherwise I don't think I would have seen it.

could it be something about the dates when these dreams appears? that it is a form of cycle? maybe there is some connection there?

it will be very interesting to see how this continues for you...

oh, i forgot - had to ask you - does he work somewhere where the radio is on? if always on one channel they do this tape and usually the same song come around now and then, so maybe that song does on his work radio?
just a thought. so he gets it in his head and because he is in telepathic connection with you - you get it too. could also be when he hears it he thinks of you.

best wishes

Hi asearcher, I just PM'd you with more details, I don't want to write too many details on here as some are very personal.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God