View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Suspended

Its totally fine you don't want to share in public.. private is good. My pic is so long ago nobody would recognize me... but its just an example of what you went thru but I had opposite results. Lot of girls told me they had to tell their friends don't mess with him he's out of your league! I could just walk by a girl and she would grab me at the clubs. A lot of my guy friends were like how does he do it. Sometimes I think God did. I think God wanted me to have a great youth!!.. but when Love came it all ended. After that I only had eyes for 1 girl. But out in public the girls wouldn't come near me. . I guessed they were afraid. If I drove my Trans am past a car load of girls they would scream! All I had to do was look at them. I had a crazy youth! But I wanted what you wanted, and that never came until I was 29. But . . i needed attraction in there. My girl was love at first sight!

If you are not all decked out natural beauty then something else is triggering this response.. and with your attitude its just like any woman's response to wanting this experience of love. My girl told me she would be happier all poor and in love if that's what it took. But I told her we don't have to be poor to be in love.

Quote:
And the guys I prefer - what matters to me is someone having a good heart, being spiritual, honest, trustworthy, standing by my side, someone who is loving and who also loves animals. No preference for any particular race or other unimportant circumstances.

Wow..that's a very clean list.

What do you tell the guys .. about the spiritual thing?