View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I really don’t think there is any unconditional love in the physical as we all want SOMETHING BACK. I mean it’s just common sense to want/need something back from friends or a partner, even if it’s just respect. That Is still conditional.
Love of a spouse or partner, i.e wife, husband or girlfriend, or boyfriend is based on conditional love, and having kids/offspring with said spouse is an effect of the conditional love you have with and for the spouse. Human attraction and sex are based on conditional love/likes and dislikes etc etc. Conditional love wants or needs to receive conditional love back.

Divine or unconditional love does not need or want anything back in return, certainly not conditional love.

Divine or unconditional love is the physical universe and life itself, so there is divine/unconditional love in the physical. You just perceive the physical as conditional love, and that is the only dream, illusion, and maya that so many spiritual gurus, sages, teachers etc talk about. Most, if not all, people view conditional love as a good thing. I am not saying conditional love is a good or bad thing, I am just expressing what conditional love is. If a duck looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it is a f-ing duck.

Sure, conditional love, which creates personal subjective likes and dislikes gives you warm, fuzzy, good, happy feelings inside for a limited amount of time, but conditional love also makes you sad and depressed when you do not feel warm, fuzzy, good and happy inside. Divine/unconditional love does not have that problem.

I am almost 100% convinced that divine/unconditional love correctly known, understood, and put into (Mental) action, is the path to non-duality, god, bliss, brahman, the tao, and (sic) enlightenment etc etc. No other concepts, ideas, fantasies, and myths are needed.

Another major problem that I am aware of, because I had the same problem, is that many people have a concept, fantasy or idea in their minds of what and how god or the creator of all things is, when it is not a concept, idea, or fantasy, it is the (physical) universe. A person can not observe the universe, and is not conscious, and aware of the universe as it is, while having a still/clear mind, when the person's mind and memory is full of concepts, ideas and fantasies about what the universe, god or the creator of all things is.

Please note to prevent confusion, I do not separate the physical universe from the spiritual, ultimate/absolute reality, nirvana or heaven, as they are not separate from each other. I also know what it is like to be pee'd off at the universe and hate it with a passion. I have been there and done that in my younger years.