View Single Post
Old 28-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
So later in that night I was transported back into another projection. This projection went on for so long I cannot remember too much of the details. Basically me and a girl, I am not sure if it was the elemental or the spirit from before. The spirit from before had a female sounding voice I forgot to mention. Anyways we were walking in some building and some guy who owned a store said to us "quickly come in, but do not ever come back here." We went inside some random door and was transported into some random outside place. It was dark and I asked where we were, the girl said we were on the planet Mars. We were surrounded by other spirits and I said "I thought Mars wasn't inhabitable?" Another spirit said "it isn't now, but we aren't on mars physically."

So this here quote is from another thread and I read it as an experience of being on a Mars that exist on another frequence than the Mars we look at in the sky (or something like that). Though I can be wrong For some time I have had the understanding that on Neptune there is a world full of water, a lush world where beings of water strive very well including Mermaids.