View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Master
I understand, I just wish I could get a message to them- about how hard it’s going to be.. deep down I know that as long as we are a clan we will imagine all the things possible for us, in the future- it will keep us strong.. we have each other and I know it will be the longest 24 hours dying and being reborn soon after it, all this mishaps of reincarnation- forgetting and starting again…

I know we all have areas which we need to grow in and even understanding how reincarnation works.. will take the best part of 3-4 life’s…

I just wish they realised how soon I realised.. I was sheltered for most my bringing up- in foster care and church.

I had a good childhood and spent many years trying to imagine the best future possible…

I’ve procrastinated for so long about our family get to togethers. The Christmas’s and birthdays..

I’ve imagined the big house with snow, the food and cooking- the present and just a gift us being together- in the same ‘know’ as each other about life in general.. it’s so hard not to send them a message but I know they will get it through their higher selfs..

Life’s not that bad just the dying is horrible.. it tears apart families and friends. It’s the one thing arguing is created because we are all afraid we won’t make it to the reunion..

I know deep down we will and I’m so blessed..

Just life times spent in the gym , lumbering& being a Scrooge lol

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)