View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Master

simply adressing the question of how to let the universe work for you

Being a curious Scorpio Rising I thought I'd attempt to answer intuitively LOL

There are times when I take signs and synchronicities as guidance pointing me to my own inner desires rather then actual, concrete physical outcomes. Being Scorpio, I'm sure that you would already have a pretty good handle on these inner states :-)

These are less about outward manifestations and more about internal states of being which I need to connect to... often it is not even about a specific person, place or thing but rather an internal space. Whatever manifests from that inner state is like icing on the cake.

Then as the universe tends to work for me... once I connect to these states inwardly, they reflect in my outer world, in whatever manifestation the universe see's fit at the time.

If it was me, I would be investigating what those synchronicities direct me towards, my inner needs,.my inner desires and I would get to work to foster more of the energy in my emotional life.

Like Joe Dispenza seems to speak about, we connect with the energy before we connect to the physical manifestation. Figure out the energy signature of whatever captured your attention, let go of the need to control and focus on feeding the pure energy which is already within.

Fostering the energy is as easy as connecting to the slightest feeling signature of that sign. Through the experience of the FEELING signature, it seems that the inner need becomes obsolete and the whatever it is simply emerges as reality... through no real effort.

Whatever that sign is pointing to you specifically is of your own discernment and not mine or anybody else's to judge.

Whatever is meant to be will be.