View Single Post
Old 22-07-2022, 07:39 PM
Master

If I were in your situation, I'd suspect that to be a message for me.

One possibility is that I rely too much on it, which impedes my overall development. I should use more my intuition, intellect, inner-senses.

Another possibility is that I ask questions wanting too much a certain answer, so the pendulum's answer is influenced by that. It either gives me the answer I want, or it gives me the answer I dislikes, I fear, ...

If you don't trust it, your pendulum will become more unreliable. The more unreliable, the more you won't trust it. Catch 22.

You have to realize that the pendulum is a conduit to access information through your subconscious, that isn't limited by space, time, probabilities. Your beliefs and expectations affect / distort the knowledge you access.

Many people started with a pendulum, then graduated to other ways of accessing their inner-source of knowledge and guidance.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.