View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 10:59 PM
Ascender

I think a lot of these so-called cryptids probably have a logical and natural answer, like the chupacabra is probably a poor wild dog with mange so bad it has no fur on its body, and the West Virginia Moth Man was probably a Harpy Eagle. People like to collect exotic animals and neighbors have absolutely no clue until it escapes. Harpy eagles are bizarre-looking birds and are quite big. From a distance and in the dark I can see someone mistaking it for a monster. And as for Bigfoot, man that one is strange. You'd think that after all these years someone would have gotten a close up picture of one if they existed. I'm thinking that a lot of sightings at a distance that aren't out right hoaxes are probably bears just walking up right. They do that. There was a youtube video of a black bear that lived near a subdivision that was filmed routinely walking upright taking a stroll down the street, into people's yards, checking out their garbage cans and then disappearing into the woods still walking upright.