View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Probably most, actually probably all, legitimate free basic numerology readings found on the internet don't use random numbers or results in the readings.

If you have an inclination to think a reading's results are randomly generated, it can easily be tested. Do the reading again and see if you get the same or different results.

If the same results, it's not random. If different, it might be random (assuming the interpretation for the reading being requested doesn't relate to the current date or time). For the paranoid that the site would remember the previous reading and bypass random generation, you can dump cookies or use a different browser to do the test.

As a statement of expertise, let me mention that I'm a software programmer and a numerologist of 30+years and have created numerous numerology reading software programs for websites. (I'm so new at this forum I don't yet have access to my profile to update it. Perhaps by the time you read this, I will have had access.)

Alluding to the idea that numerology reading results are randomly generated is a disservice to those who could have benefitted from a reading but didn't because they assumed the results would be randomly generated.

Will