View Single Post
Old 19-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Super Moderator
I have not personally had an nde so I have no experience to back up any of my thoughts but I have developed a theory recently that earth life is similar to our dream life in the sense our souls are in some sort of meditative state jumping in and out of a collective dream we are sharing with the use of a body. When we die we wake up in a sense by coming out of the body and becoming fully conscious of our spirit world. So it is the process of things going dark on us leaving the body to us waking up into the daylight of the spirit realm.

I will say the closest experience I had was when I had surgery they sedate you by blocking the parts of your brain that experience consciousness but I clearly remember being conscious in a completely black space or nothingness. My perception is that, that space is the space between being in our body and in the spirit world. I didn't see my body but had an awareness of myself except that I was in the middle of pure black nothing. it was an odd experience I will say and one I think souls who have difficulty letting go of this world may find themselves. I suspect this because after I fell into a severe depression I recalled that surgery experience and had a sudden sense of feeling like one life I had suicided with the intent of not existing in any form, spirit or otherwise and that is what I experienced. A time in blackness to only stew with my thoughts over the decision I made to not exist until I was coaxed back into the light. But that I was no longer in a body but not yet woken up on the other side so kind of in between. Still dreaming but not dreaming with the collective dream. Just another theory though. I have nothing to back that up with. It could be that my soul just wanted me to be aware what it felt like to have a body that didn't have the ability to be conscious of the earth realm.

It’s all fascinating though and I suspect if we aren’t meant to know then knowing would ruin the experience here. There is a lot of dramatic impact in the human experience and maybe knowing too much would keep it from being as impactful as it can be so then there would be no point in coming. Well thank you for sharing your NDE in the other thread. It was quite an intense way for your soul to get the point across to you that you were going in the wrong direction. It was brave of you to come back to all that pain. I'm glad you made it through and here.