View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 06:17 PM
Master

Today I had another strange experience, I was falling in this state of relaxation when I felt as if I was electrocuted by this high energy, half of my body moved on its own. In that moment I felt as if I am falling out from my body, then here I was, in between the worlds.

After a while I kinda started hearing a conversation between myself and another being, I did not heard myself but I knew that I was there and funny enough I was also in my body.. anyway, that being said with a quiet voice something like: 30 seconds more until the physical body wakes up; I only heard the first 2 words the rest of the message was downloaded into my earthly mind.

More and more my suspicions are becoming real, there's an "I" that has a higher consciousness than this human I and this "cosmic I" planned everything about this earthly life, it's still me but a me that is fully aware of the whole play of this reality. Not the first time I see or hear myself talking with other beings about my earthly life in these cosmic places.