View Single Post
Old 18-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
"Up until maybe 30 years ago or so, it was common knowledge that high voltage power lines are detrimental to health." That's unsubstantiated, a hypothesis, although I agree certain individuals appear sensitive to the fields generated by electrical equipments.

Until I see peer-review research I'm not persuaded power lines and the like are the threat to most people some claim them to be.

Good point; I ought to have clarified that it was common knowledge amongst everyone that I had ever met, where "common" meant the "majority". I was raised in a family where electronics servicing was the father's occupation, so I grew up with an increasing firsthand experience in electronics, later to own my own electronics company. Generally, if a device can fit in a one-car garage, then I have designed one, built one, repaired one, or modified one.

A humorous story: a customer wanted wireless equipment installed in their little car lot office. The building had metal siding, and I warned the customer about the possible effects of headaches, insomnia, etc. They refused to believe that microwave could affect them. Shortly after installing their wireless routers, all of the employees began having headaches, they couldn't sleep well, and they were grumpy and agitated all day (partially from the lack of deep sleep). Eventually they removed the wireless, and the headaches and insomnia stopped, They were then a much happier customer to work with. :)

Lack of sleep harms health. Feeling agitated all day harms health. Health hazards are not limited to cancers.

I also modify computers' CPUs and other motherboard hardware to reduce specific frequencies that customers are most sensitive to. The results can be dramatic in users' health.

Me personally, I have not yet seen a 'peer review' of any electrical topic that was valid (surely there are some, I just haven't found one yet). Case in point: a lady over a government board on the safety of EMF had repeatedly stated in a video that she was an "expert" and that it was impossible for EMF to be hazardous to health. About a year later the same lady returned and then said that she discovered that EMF is indeed hazardous. She was never an expert to start with, nor was she an expert later because she was using a wireless microphone as she told the people that wireless was hazardous. lol!

I could rattle-off a long list of verifiable effects of EMF (harmonics, field strengths, transductances, etc. etc.) on individuals and entire neighborhoods, along with verifiable evidence of numerous related topics, but perhaps the only thing that really convinces many people is when they themselves begin noticing the effects of EMF on themselves.