View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Thank you! Do you know what could possibly go wrong if instead of laying on my back I lay on my side? besides falling asleep tho. Is it because there is like an untold or un-written rule? What about jewelry?
No, not really, but for some reason, unknown to me, maybe it's just me, 99% of my out of body experiences have been from that pose, so I almost always come back from an OBE and I find my body like that, laying on the back, arms and legs stretched, head pointing upwards.

Yes, you can fall asleep faster like that and your side my start hurting you of too much pressure, gravity doing its work. Of course, you can change your pose and continue meditating but maybe you want a continuous meditation.

Jewelry? Don't know about this, I think whatever you wear, wherever you sleep and how you sleep, nothing of this can ever do something to your meditation, because this is just noise ( mental contents ) and you can let it come and let it go.

After a while you will be meditating even when awake and active, it becomes the default.

The idea is to really want this to happen, some have it easier, it's in their nature, I've read about a person who can OBE at any time, day or night, that's rare.