View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 01:34 PM
Master

I suppose there may have been presences around you, drawn to you because of your opening to those things, I know this because I noticed many presences, but my dogs and cats want to be around me all the time, nothing changed, I love them and they me :))

Meditation is slow (or fast ) process of expanding one's awareness, even to the point of being able to have out of body experiences. The simple focus on breath is very powerful for getting insights, visions, messages and short out of body experiences.

I do not think there are known teachings of how to do it, you just experiment with things, wake up early in the morning, meditate for few minutes and go back to sleep but lay on your back with arms and legs stretched and head pointing upwards. I've done this for hundreds of times.

When you meditate you can meditate with the intent to have an OBE, just leave this intent in the back of your mind and meditate and it may happen for you that in the very same night or that in the following days you may have an OBE.

When you meditate you can create a double image of yourself, basically you start playing with the location and time, in your mind, for example, you can make your position to be the ceiling and the ceiling, the floor, play with this sense, spinning your position in space seem to be more powerful. You imagine yourself spinning and after a while you will feel like expanding and the experience of floating out of your body may happen.