View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 08:11 AM
Experiencer
Wink What is YOUR best of all time crystal combination (or grid)?

I will start first, this is something on which I can speak based on several years of observation actually, with on and off use.

On my desk right corner there is a small Chinese lucky frog. Behind it, there is a small sphere of Yellow Calcite (this one is optical too, but any Yellow Calcite may work). Right and left of the frog there are 2 pieces of Pyrite raw, pretty. In front the of the frog, there is a 3-coin-chinese coin, unsure the name for it but I can provide if needed. Placed on top of this 3-coins there is a piece of Herkimer diamond, usually to amplify everything else. All these sit on a thin piece of something, just so I don't place them directly on the desk so it feels compact and pretty, unsure how to explain.

This grid helped me build projects and have success in work, affects my mental in a way that it brought me great success, from ideas to a hightened mental process where I can see patterns, think out of the box and what not.

I really feel now that one crystal may not do the same for everyone else. Is sometimes like taking supplements, we all have a slight different chemistry inside, even though we are alike more than we think.

I had a break from this grid for nearly a year or so, and now that I put it back I feel like that old good energy came back, the mental state is beautiful. Funny is that Rose Quartz awakened the passion but this grid is what makes the passion functional.

What is your most interesting/effective/lovely combination or grid that you noticed it helped you, in any regards/domain ?