View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ ThatMan ~ bliss energised awareness, ever present, void centric, a magnetic current humming, enlivening body-mind, positioning presence in vibrant peacefulness. Here, now in body, not spaced out somewhere else.

Beautiful words!

The deep rooted behavior and mental patterns can still be expressed automatically by the body, we have been spending decades to enforce them, but they slowly dissolve, I know this from first hand experience, and surely it does not need to take decades.

I can tell you that waking up from deep meditation and having no sense of who or what I am, was confusing and scary most times but slowly this has been and is being integrated.

That happened to me a few times, I called this a heightened state of awareness, suddenly, not even meditating. I remember once that I was taking a walk and from nowhere I experienced this massive love and feeling of oneness with all things.

I think the answer is related with the sense of identification, as I have touched in a different post this thing. If there's no identification, there's no "I", just pure presence, even though the body may keep going following it's old habits for a while.