View Single Post
Old 13-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Master
At first I didn't even know these existed, but that was in the very early days of intuitive development for me. The time where you buy a few tumbles based on their healing qualities, not intuitively because you're not that experienced yet.
Then I began doing workshops -the type that go on for a week or weekend and staying the night- and most there were quite advanced already.
You could bring crystals or photos of loved ones with you to put under your chair so they would benefit from the workshop energies too.
Many people had crystal skulls with 'em.
That's how I was introduced to the concept and seeing them. I found out a bit of feeling called to a skull, not unlike you can have with a high vibrational crystal. That made me curious. I checked out the few skulls they had in the shop, felt them, nada. Nothing.
It took quite some time, and I was still actively growing and evolving on my path, doing many workshops. Then one night I dreamt about a huge clear citrine skull with feminine energy.
For a number of years I looked to find her and it took a while before I realised she wasn't a physically existing skull but an energetic one. She had only come to me to open me up to the crystal skull collective's energy.

I did want a citrine skull every since, but it had to A) be within my limited budget and B) resonate with me and C) be mostly clear (not a cloudy one). And D) preferably with feminine energy.

This is my first citrine skull that checks all those boxes.
Some 8 years ago I could buy one from a friend as she felt for me and gave me a big discount. I did buy it, and it's really nice, also from a Brazilian master carver, a cute one, but... mostly cloudy.

It only took 12-13 yrs for me to come across the citrine skull I am really happy with!