View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 01:57 PM
Master
Since I got the Bibles in I'm spending quite a lot of time going over the crystals in there that I got myself, and enjoying the hell out of it!!
It also inspired me to go back to the 2 Crystal Prescriptions I got ( 5 & 6) to work on some chakra things that were also mentioned with a crystal in the Crystal Bible.
And dang, did I feel that shift things?!?!
I worked on the Spleen Chakra the way she described, I had crystals I could use for that, -it's good she always gives options as I do not have all crystals she mentions.
I did the clearing, felt a kind of deep 'tickling' feeling near my pancreas/spleen area as I did so.
Then placed the jade on it while visualising the green pyramid around my spleen. To be sure visualised the red one on the other side and put tugtupite there.
And then, quite shortly thereafter, I felt a softening in the stomach / diaphragm area! Wowza!
Diaphragm is always a thing for me, always tight (my osteopath told me and she almost always has to work on it). It suddenly felt soft, as if it opened up and I could sink into it.
Remarkable!

Then I did the described opening / healing for the Past Life chakras behind the ears. Didn't directly feel anything but I'm certain there's a lot of debris there.
I used a knitted, stretchy earwarmer headband to keep the crystals in place where they should be.
And better safe than sorry, also put one on the Soma chakra to prevent getting dizzy as I easily suffer from vertigo. Must've worked as I didn't get dizzy :)

In any case, I'm thoroughly enjoying working with my books, both the new Crystal Bibles as well as the Crystal Prescriptions I already had :) Really nice to be able to cross-reference.