View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Master
Crystal Bibles - Judy Hall

I bought nr 2 & 3 of the Crystal Bible series. So far I'm happy with them! :)
I was never very interested in getting them, but since Judy has passed chances are that they won't get reprinted anymore at some point. And now they're still available for regular prices.
Plus, I was after information of some crystals that was mostly in part 3.
Someone online said that he used part 2 the least and part 1 the most, but going over the crystals of both I found out it was the other way round for me. So I got 2 & 3 now :)

I found sellers on Ebay that offer all 3 for $19, location of the books (or shop?) in the UK. But somehow that didn't feel right to me? They said in the text that the cover etc. could vary from what was shown. I didn't trust that. I think it's a Chinese print, like there are many Chinese print of oracle & Tarot decks.
So I decided to go for a reliable shop instead.

Glad to see many of the crystal that interest me are in there, like arfvedsonite (currently VERY interested in that!!), Uluru Amulet stone, Thunder egg, and so on.

Very happy with them, even though I don't usually buy books on crystals any longer. I nevertheless feel these are a good investment.
And funny to discover there are only 3 of 'em. I always thought she continued to do the Bibles next to her other books.

I am thinking on getting Crystal Prescription 4 in, but that'll come.