View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Knower

thank you ! For pointing me in the right direction. I did not hear about light workers before.

And I don’t know if my manifestations.

Let me give u an example. I was pregnant and at work. Eating an apple. Offered it to my colleague happily. Which he took. After he ate it I felt some anger or something inside me ( I liked him he was friendly) then I thought it was anger for eating food from a pregnant women. Suddenly I was scared something bad might happen to him because of eating a pregnant Womens food. I just let it go. I was pregnant. Didn’t want to ruin my mind.

That week heard he had died mysteriously. Father of two loving kids. Loved by all.

I hate myself. I wonder if I had not seen him that day would that have happened. ?

It’s things like these. What the heck is it ?? I am human. I am not mentally sick. I promise. But why these weird things happen. ! Help me. I cannot think or feel emotions as I’m scared what will lead to what.

I am shamelessly admitting to all incidents that happened in a quest for solutions. Sometimes I’m ready to kill myself because of this but I’m a scaredy cat. Help me. Before something worse happens. !