View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by insulin
i'm not well-versed in fairies, but this has left my sister and i curious for 16 years now. we remember it vividly, both of us, and there's no mistaking what we saw -- no trick of the light or bug could have been what we saw. i still wonder about it to this day.

I think children who are naturally energetically aware and have a fondness of fairies will attract them. When my daughter was little, she loved fairies and I found some small unpainted resin fairy figurines that I painted and put up on display on the entertainment center in our small townhouse living room. We turned birdhouses found at craft stores into fairy houses and placed them outside among the flowers in our front yard. It wasn't long after that she asked me 'what is that red light that I see'. At first I was alarmed that it was a vision issue but she clearly saw it move around the room. She talked to them and they hung around our house. It was quite common for me to see a green or blue colored light zooming around at night when I would take out the trash. In time I started seeing them as energy outlines moving through the air. I could see them best in a darkened room. And I could swear that one time a fairy just flicked off the throw I had covered myself while I took a nap on the couch. I scolded them and told them that if they wanted to take a nap with me they were more than welcome to settle down next to me and with my eyes closed I could see a little fairy dressed in yellow fly down to the couch and lay down next to me. At one time I could see them a little clearer than I do now but they still come by from time to time to say hello.