View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 06:41 AM
Newbie ;)

this will sound silly, and i'm not entirely versed in fairies, but...

when i was about 3 years old my sister lost one of her teeth. we were still young enough to believe the tooth fairy would come. but we shared a room, and while i was sleeping, my sister woke me up in the middle of the night. there was this glowing light -- flying somewhat slowly -- traveling towards my sister's dresser. it was small, but we both remember this much: it had a kind of red aura around it, wings, and legs -- and it appeared to be extending its arm outward, towards what, i don't know.

but back then, we believed in the tooth fairy, so we weren't entirely alarmed by this -- she just pointed at it and whispered to me, "look, it's the tooth fairy." we were amazed. but now that i'm older and i know that fairies aren't what bring little children small gifts when they lose a tooth, i wonder what that fairy was doing there -- is there some truth to the tooth fairy story? that when a child loses its tooth, it can attract a fairy or two, and it'll just fly around the room? again, i'm not well-versed in fairies, but this has left my sister and i curious for 16 years now. we remember it vividly, both of us, and there's no mistaking what we saw -- no trick of the light or bug could have been what we saw. i still wonder about it to this day.