View Single Post
Old 30-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Master
It is important to have a Tarot deck that appeals to you as it inspires you to work with it and get to know it.
I've had 2 Tarot decks in the beginning that I could not relate to at all and it didn't work. All that happened was that Tarot ended up on the backburner.

Also remember Tarot requires you to get into it and to use your own intuition.
Oracle cards are much easier in a way as they have a message and often you end up working with that message and the info in the book.
You can go deeper with it and also use your intuition of course, but in a way you don't need to.
Nevertheless oracle cards can be a very good and nice way to work or as an addition to Tarot. I got loads myself and use them regularly.

Tarot is a great discovery and lots of fun and joy to get into. For instance, browse through it and find the card that you feel represents you the most.
Then really feel the card, get into the imagery, and see how you'd feel in that situation. If there are other people in it, how do you interact with them, how do you feel with them there? and so on and so forth.

You can also find a card that you feel represents your partner or anyone else and do the same. Go in the card and observe how you feel in that setting with that person.

Doing such things is such a joyous way to get to know your Tarot deck! And to get a feel for Tarot.