View Single Post
Old 19-02-2021, 03:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I think the craving has to do with animal fat. I think most people crave the cholesterol as it is good for the brains. Fake ''meats'' can have a similar texture but the content isn't the same. You don't have to choose between veganism and meat eating. How about a middle ground where you eat dairy and eggs?

I will try that out I try to avoid it as I am sensitive to lactose,
when I use it I just literally getting enslaved to the toilet,
maybe I will try milk or cheese without lactose I was so afraid to try them but I will go for that,
the problem is when you do not live alone with someone who not sensitive to lactose they get all the normal milk and cheese so anytime you try to touch them that not good but I guess I will try to (toxic mother every word you throw turn to drama so I prefer most time sit silent,
in the corona time, many were forced to live with their parents because of the horrible economy situation, deep inside I wish I could just break free, but I know that not practical or doable to sustain together that hard even with our own home, so alone to get and rent a home that hard )
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.