View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 06:51 PM
Master
SECOND CASE

In today's newspaper were circular for the various grocery stores.

As I was eating breakfast at McDonalds' this morning, I showed one ad to a friend of mine and told him it was a 'scam'. He looked at the ad and could not see what I was talking about. Then I broke the ad down piece by piece.

The ad claims you can buy one piece of meat and you get another of equal value for FREE. Actually, the ad should read, buy 2 pieces of meat at half price. The 'scam' falls apart when you go to return the piece of meat you got for free. Reason for the return is you only wanted one piece of meat and being one piece was free, you return the paid for piece of meat. Not gonna happen.

The ad showed the meat already cooked. That means you can get it at the Deli. You go to the Deli and they tell you the price is 4 times what the ad says and it does not include the herbs nor the herb butter which the ad clearly shows.

The kind people at the Deli direct you to the Meat section were the meat is RAW!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜