View Single Post
Old 22-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Edy31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Edy... I think it's safe to say that very few people on the planet have fully developed kundalini. I suspect those who believe their kundalini awakening was "full blown" mean it was very intense and went all through their body and chakras.

In my view, kundalini and our other energy flows evolve gradually over years of time, with the first phases usually the most noticeable and disturbing.

Xan
Thanks Xan, that's what I think also.

I want to share also what I did to ground myself.

The first 1.5 months it was impossible for me to ground myself, whatever I did wasn't enough, I was a lot above my head and it was a bit unpleasant. During the nights I had so much energy that I felt like I was levitating. I had some spiritual experiences (and I was very inexperienced) and a couple of those scared me, now that I think of them they weren't bad but you probably know the word "Everybody wants to be spiritual until they start experiencing it"

I decided I needed to do more for grounding, so I went and got myself a black tourmaline pendant. I started wearing this for about 10 min. a day. Never had experiences with crystals, but this one was very powerful. It took my energy down to the bottom of the spine, during the night I felt the energy flowing back up going through my chakras again. In the same time the rapid grounding gave me strong headaches.

After 4-5 days of using it, I felt what I would say as my Earth Star chakra opened. For 2-3 days I had energies going down like crazy, much more rapidly than when they started to go up.

From that day on, I have never had any problem grounding myself. It just happens naturally. When I wake up, the energies go down by itself, I don't have to do anything. It's enough for me to put my feet on the floor.

I hope this helps somebody else too.
I have also read that a lot of people who think have a K awakening, don't. That's why I am not sure what I have :)

Edy

Last edited by Edy31 : 01-01-2011 at 01:28 AM.