View Single Post
Old 22-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Master
Hi Xan and everybody,

Thanks for reopening a discussion on Kundalini since the last one got wiped out by the great computer crash of 2009!

I am a student of Sri Vasudeva who speaks and writes of Kundalini and of the great value of this knowledge in our day to day lives - for everybody, not only those actively seeking enlightenment. He believes that Kundalini experiences are the essence of ALL spiritual experiences - and I agree. I transcribed and studied his works for the last decade and my tarot cards are based on his profound teachings. So I am a serious student of Kundalini - both as a researcher of Sri Vasudeva's work and of my own personal Kundalini experience.

I am happy to share whatever knowledge I have with anyone who asks or refer you to his website www.blue-star.org where you'll find lots of workshops online related to Kundalini. He is actually available to answer questions directly as well.

If people understood the real meaning and potential of Kundalini, everyone would be rushing to find out more. It is a highly misunderstood principle.