View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Sorry, but you two sound like you're from planet la la fairy tale land, not in reality of actual daily living, which is hard.

Please spare me the blame of you attract or create your own reality. Life molds us.
What people often don't get about us ''peaceful'' types
is the long hard road it took to get here.
It took a heck of a lot of pain and abuse to finally take charge and say, "No more." And
to figure out, now, what to do about it.

Every single solitary thing that happens in my life is because of me.
From someone hitting me in an intersection to people dropping money in my lap.
And that understanding did not happen over night and when it did it was the Grace of God.

And, actually, it is lifetimes that mold us. You are here on a Spiritual Forum...that was a big step...for all of us here.
We could be killing people in a game, instead; putting that garbage into our heads.
You created that desire to come here and I think it was a good choice...
because none of us have to be 'here'...we could be at a bar or getting a DUI instead.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru