View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 11:28 AM
Master
When you take part in your games, puzzles, competitions on here, it helps keep your mind strong doesn't it - this is good... But also here on SF's we share information / theories don't we - so what if I told you I threatened a cold/flu virus with the power of my mind.

I know you'll be saying, laughter is good - and that'll be half the visitors here just clicked off.

Well I and some others on the planet do have a firm belief that you can talk to our body and cells, communicate - kept me docs and bugs free for 5 years - but ive had this virus/bug issue in my sinuses for many, many months, it only got in because 'I was pushing' in the fast lane for months, helping freedom fighters giving them a link to the Metatron page 12 and updating sometimes daily, and my website.

Ive been using just Anadins or Lemsip for months and sniffing hot vick it kept me going I can tell you... But then arrived both at the same time, natural goldenseal recommended to me, and a bug removal nose spray from the docs and whoo it still wouldn't shift properly after two weeks of using them both - stuck the little bugger.

But I tell what has worked this last week, and I know bug doesn't like me sniffing the hot vick as it was easing it - was when I started to threaten it just before bed - you get me up in the night and you're getting some Vick sniffing - it worked lol, and as the saying goes whatever works for you - power of the mind...

And as Backster said all those years ago 'link on my website' when he did scientific tests on a plant, and that plant could hear his 'thought' threats to burn it - and he also removed a cell from someone's body and 'that cell' on his machine responded when that person who was 100's of miles away felt stress.

It's a complicated world isn't it folks - keep smiling as my dear old Dad used to say to people.

Have a good day all, keep those vibes up...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...